On Fri, 2017-09-22 at 20:46 -0400, Owen Jacobson wrote:
> I noticed a significant mechanical defect and a style defect after I
> pended it, so I withdraw the proposal “Make Your Home Shine” and
> submit the following proposal in its place. This time, for sure!

What prevents pledge owners from transferring them to other players?
Rule 2166 generally allows players to transfer assets away, and I
didn't notice anything here that stops that (stating that doing so is
secured simply prevents low-powered rules permitting the transfer, and
rule 2166 is easily powerful enough).

--
ais523