Nichdel's resolution:
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:49:53 -0500

Your attempted resolution:
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 12:45:18 -0700 (PDT)

As you can see, dependently on whether you count Date: headers or the time when the list server received it, your message was either very shortly before 7 days later, or very shortly after. And given the orderings, nichdel's Date: header is probably in error, so it should be after.

I'm not sure which time Agora counts messages by these days, mind you. I vaguely recall reading that the old "technical domain of control" precedent I set had been changed to something else, but not what.

Now, if you _did_ do your CoE previously, then I don't think this really matters. But if you didn't, the original resolution may have self-ratified, and I think it then would no longer be overdue.

Greetings,
Ørjan.