On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 10:42 AM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

>                    =================================
>                           THE SCROLL OF AGORA
>                     ===============================
>                         Herald's Monthly Report
>                             October 27, 2017
>
>   Badge of the Great Agoran Revival
>    (awarded to Agoran persons from May 2017)

Could the subtitle be updated to something more informative? The other
badge descriptions all mention what happened and why it was awarded.
This description only says who it was awarded to. I'd suggest
something along the lines of "awarded to Agoran persons from May 2017,
when a major gameplay surge took place after a long period of
inactivity".

-Aris