>AGAINST. “In the 7 days of an Agoran month” is nonsense. With the obvious fix,
>I’d likely vote for it: it’s a neat mechanic and ties in nicely with others.

I think this has been fixed and distributed in a fixed way in the new
distribution.

You also missed about five proposals or so, the ones added in the new
distribution.

Whatever happens, I'll definitely set a record for most proposals
rejected. Looking like 1-4 or 0-5.

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 11:56 AM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus