> On Nov 3, 2017, at 7:58 PM, Cuddle Beam <cuddleb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I suggest having the bids then work as a chain of copypasta where, when you
> add your build, you add your changes to the copypasta with all of the
> previous bids so that its easier to figure out what's going on and it's just
> not all buried under messages and withdrawals and loopiness.

Tracking this is all ultimately the responsibility of the auctioneer (vis., the
Surveyor, under present rules). Having officers track complex state is a
well-established convention. I wrote the estate auction rules so that the
auction has a single platonic result; incorrectly announcing the result does
nothing (and incorrectly paying Agora as the winner doesn’t transfer the
Estate, either).

-o