> On Nov 9, 2017, at 9:39 AM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
>

> Well, I did about the same as Herald when I re-posted the victory election
> thing.  Traditionally, the proof of a scammer's good intent is an actual
> proposal to fix the problem.  I think an apology is appropriate, where the
> apology included a fix.  I'm not sure if the fix is stopping all these dumb
> micropayments, versus just among sure to help get that auction proposal
> out as soon as humanly possible.

I can work with that. The Auctions v4 draft I just submitted has an
auction-specific fix for micropayments.

I do think we need to tighten up what it means to pay, and to spend, Shinies.
How’s this for a sketch:

* Where the rules define an amount of an asset to be paid to a recipient, any
attempt to pay an amount other than the full amount due is INEFFECTIVE.

* To spend an amount of a currency is to transfer that amount to Agora.

-o