*looks at this whole conversation*
what have I done .-.

On 11/12/2017 6:26 PM, Madeline wrote:
Alternatively, since 1023 ("Agoran Time") specifies only when Agoran Months start, and makes no
claim about how long they last or even that we always be within one, Rule 2529 ("Medals of
Honour") could be interpreted to clarify that an Agoran Month only lasts seven days, and the rest of
the calendar month we aren't in any Agoran Month at all. I'm a little averse to this one because of how
much it could break, but it's an option. >_>

On 2017-11-13 10:15, Madeline wrote:
My instinct here is to say that this rule is attempting to claim that an Agoran Month is
seven days long, and also that a player can declare emself eligible during an Agoran
Month. The first claim is overridden by Rule 1023 ("Agoran Time"), while the
second claim goes untouched - and as we are always within an Agoran Month, a player can
always declare emself eligible and that this would be TRUE. Anything I'm missing or any
precedent I should be aware of?