On Thu, 16 Nov 2017, Alexis Hunt wrote:
> I would like to get more annotations into the FLR, but I do not have the
> time to go through CFJs and prepare them. G., are you going to continue
> suggesting annotations in a place that is easy for me to see? Or should
> judges do that?

These are the ones I noted since I started.  At least half of them I
think have been fixed in the Rules so they're moot now.  I'll met the
next Arbitor decide how best to handle going forward.

**3557 by Aris:  SHALL implies CAN, CAN implies CAN by announcement (if
no other method is specified.

**3558 by Publius S.S.:  Registering by publishing that you want to be a
player is a different mechanism than registering "by announcement" and
so gets around rules limitations on "registering by announcement".

**3564 by Gaelan:  A pledge can be broken only once (annotation not
needed following proposal 7901?)

**3567 by G.:  Dependent action intents aren't "by announcement"
actions, so a message saying it a lot of times can be read "naturally"
as counting as a single intent.  Also, supporting and objecting can be
done on groups of of intents (e.g. "I object to all intents to do X" works).

**3569 by Alexis:  Conditional votes generally work as expected, but
require a complex analysis to demonstrate this given the poor state of
the rules text, and with some subtleties (i.e. PRESENT doesn't work).
Endorsements create trust tokens on the "first level" of endorsement
only.  Also:  major Thesis!

**!3574 by Publius:  If a person is the head of an Agency and
deregisters, the Agency ceases being an Agency.  But if the person
re-registers, it becomes an Agency again.

**3584 by o: Subject lines can contain actions under certain conditions
(uses multi-pronged test - annotate with ).