I had tried to copy it, but there's no way to copy this
https://github.com/AgoraNomic/ADoP-old/tree/master/_includes as it doesn't
appear to be a file. I'm not very familiar with Git, so I have no idea what
that is or how it got there.

On 11/14/2017 2:31 PM, Aris Merchant wrote:
It's a submodule, which makes it weird. Copying the other one isn't a bad idea.

-Aris