It's a proto, correctly sent to discussion.

I question the wisdom of imposing an obligation on anyone who reads a
particular message. It's not possible to know who reads what. Also,
I'd like not to be punished for not being happy enough please. You
can't tell me what to do! Finally, I voted against emotions for adding
fluff to the rules: this is even more auxiliary fluff that I would
vote against.