I think a pledge would work better.

On 11/22/2017 8:45 PM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus wrote:
Proto-contract: Emergency Attorney Services.

PSS will provide Emergency Attorney Services with 12 hours notice to defend
players or other persons.
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus
p.scribonius.scholasti...@gmail.com

On Nov 22, 2017, at 8:43 PM, Aris Merchant <thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

We admit nothing. We invoke our rights to remain silent, and demand attorneys.

-Aris