You already did! <_<

On 2017-11-23 13:02, VJ Rada wrote:
Speaking of trust tokens, I give corona and telnaior one.

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:00 PM, Madeline <j...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
One idea I had is a list of "goals" that could be maintained - goals could
be added through proposal, and when someone achieved a goal it was removed
from the list and that player won the game. That'd allow for things like how
trust tokens say the "first" player to do whatever wins. Perhaps it could
also be expanded to have goals have rules tied to them that get repealed
with the goal's removal?