> On Nov 24, 2017, at 12:27 PM, ATMunn <iamingodsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I vote YAY on both of these.

My understanding of the Notary rules is that I do not have to track instances
of private assets, only the existence of whole classes of private assets. As
such, I believe nobody actually records Amendment Proposals - but since I have
to apply the bloody things, I’d appreciate if someone did, or if the
participants in MiniNomic made some attempt to make changes to the contract
easier to track.

For most contracts, this isn’t an issue, as changes are relatively sedate. For
a Nomic-in-a-Nomic, the bookkeeping may be somewhat exceptional.

-o