I'm probably not the best choice for this CFJ, given I have somewhat of a stake in it. I'll judge it if you're sure, but...

On 2017-12-09 10:52, Kerim Aydin wrote:

On Mon, 27 Nov 2017, Owen Jacobson wrote:
I AP-CFJ on the statement:

In the message quoted in full below, Corona performed exactly and only the
following actions:

* Withdrew all eir Shinies from the ACU.
* Advised all politicians e had the most influence with.
* Deposited all eir Shinies with the ACU.
This is CFJ 3616.  I assign it to Telnaior.

Caller’s evidence:

Exhibit 1 consists of Corona’s message, quoted below.

Exhibit 2: CFJ 1215 (https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/?1215):

I note that Caller's analogy to the stockbroker also supports this
interpretation--while "if and only if we have not already bought shares
of this stock in the last day or two, we want to buy X number of shares"
would be accepted by the stockbroker, this is only because the
stockbroker is generally responsible for knowing whether or not the
trader has bought shares recently.  A statement such as "if and only
if t is standing, we want to buy X number of shares" would be
rejected by the stockbroker.
It is no officer’s responsibility to know all of the parts of the game state
needed to resolve apparently-conditional actions such as

--Else, if eir Party is PLA, I spend a number of Shinies equal to the
minimum Favor I'd need to Advise em on gaining Favor with PLA, then I
pay the minimum Favor I'd need to advise em to Influence em.
and the information is not readily discoverable without effort equivalent to
compiling those officers’ reports.

-o