I stopped making new versions during that dry spot at the beginning of
January. I still haven't given up on it, but my life's been busy for a
while. I don't really remember what people were complaining about on my
last version. I'd really like to finish it, and that's probably gonna be
easier with all the repeals that just happened. Rest assured, I haven't
forgotten about it.