Going to do a quick check on possible pitfalls on this
indeterminate/inextricable stuff for Nichdel's variant, just in case
anything is missing to this puzzle. Here are all mentions of "inextricable
conditionals" and "indeterminate" in the ruleset and how I perceive it
interacts with Nichdel's variant.

--- "INEXTRICABLE CONDITIONALS" PITFALLS? ---
- The mention of "inextricable" in Rule 2166 doesn't seem relevant, it's
just about holding shinies or not.
- From Rule 2522 "If the possibility of any action defined by this rule is
indeterminate, or is subject to a *inextricable conditional*, it is
impossible.", it refers to the *possibility* of an action, not the command
to do it (which the CFJ is asking about).
- From Rule 2523 "If whether an action is permitted or forbidden by a
contract is indeterminate or subject to an *inextricable conditional*, it
is presumptively permitted.". Again its about if the action is permitted,
not the compulsion to, so another bullet dodged I suspect.
- From Rule 2524 "if whether the contract enables the person to do so is
indeterminate, or is the subject of an* inextricable conditional*, the
action is IMPOSSIBLE" Again it's about actions, not commands. And the
"acting on behalf" part is not relevant because we're not using that
mechanic in the contract, so no problem here I believe.

--- "INDETERMINATE" PITFALLS? ---
- The mention of "indeterminate" in Rule 2166 doesn't seem relevant, it's
just about holding shinies or not.
- From Rule 2520 "If any change to a contract's text, internal state, or
other properties would cause them to become *indeterminate* and remain so
for any non-infinitesimal amount of time, the change is canceled and does
not occur.". There are no changes in the contact, it just is (no variables
moving around or anything), so no problem here I believe. The "any change
to a contract's text" thing might be a catch, but I think not because there
is no change to a contract's text to begin with, the contract just spawns
into existence with the weirdness, there is to change TO it once it becomes
a contract.
- From Rule 2522, same as the R2522 "inextricable conditional" one so np.
- Same with Rule 2523
- Rule 2202 mentions it but its about Ratification so not relevant.
- Rule 2162 mentions it but its about switches so not relevant.
- Rule 2524 mentions it but is the same as the Inex. Cond. case for the
same rule so np.
- Rule 2518 defines "indeterminate" itself. Not much here I believe.
- Rule 2517 defines "inextricable conditional" via mentioning
"indeterminate" so no much here either.

I think that's all. And all bullets dodged, I believe. Hopefully.

If nothing else comes up I guess it would be time to rub hands, pray and
see this baby in action, hoho.