it's aleph-null not aleph-zero

On 2/8/2018 4:25 PM, Cuddle Beam wrote:
Might as well:

I bid an amount equal to the cardinality of the set of all Natural numbers
(aleph-zero), on each auction

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 10:07 PM, Gaelan Steele <g...@canishe.com> wrote:

What does “winning” mean, anyway?

I bid i shinies (i.e. sqrt(-1)) on each auction.

Gaelan

On Feb 8, 2018, at 12:14 PM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018, Gaelan Steele wrote:
I bid π shinies on each auction.

Gaelan

If this is auction is governed by R2550, then this likely break a SHALL
NOT:
       A person SHALL NOT bid on an Auction if it would be impossible for
       em to pay that amount at the conclusion of the Auction.

If this auction is governed by R1885, then this might be a failed bid
attempt, depending on whether "CAN bid a number of Shinies" implicitly
requires the number to be shiny-quantized to be successful.

Higher bids have been received so I'm ignoring the whole thing, this is
more pointing out the difficulties if there's a "winning" non-positive
integer bid.