I already did that D:

On 2018-02-12 11:35, Gaelan Steele wrote:
I point my finger at Telnaior for violation of rule 2143/26, third to last
paragraph. If we don’t want to punish for this, we should codify it in the
rules.

Gaelan

On Feb 11, 2018, at 4:32 PM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

As referee I'm conflicted.  On one hand this is blatant use
of office for personal gain, on the other hand I convinced myself
when I was Tailor that the nature/ expectation of Black ribbons made this
particular scam expected/ok.