That's so curious. Imagine if each of us were robots which are trying to
maximize the amount of wins we have in comparison to the total amount (to
get a somehow "objective" measure the value of a win - if there's loads of
it, each that someone has is "worth" less).

And then for simplicity, all we have are Bananas for a game value and
proposals just change the amount of Bananas every player has. When you have
10 Bananas and more bananas than anyone else, you get a win and a new round
starts, (and wins cannot be removed by proposal.).

Lets consider that we DO have the bracket content in there

What's the best way to win?

It seems that nobody would ever win. Nobody would allow a proposal which
would make someone other than themselves win, so we're in an eternal
stalemate. UNLESS, a Quorum amount of them collude or reach an agreement to
diceroll a winner among them and force a proposal in which makes it so. So,
collusion seems like nearly a *necessity* for a game of nomic like that,
because it would go nowhere otherwise.