On Tue, 2018-02-13 at 12:04 -0800, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> In some ways a win is worth far more (bragging value and permanent
> record) and
> in some ways less (if I bribed each person a number of shinies to
> vote for me
> to win in a proposal, I bet "buying" a win would be - oh I dunno in
> the 50-shiny
> neighborhood or so at a guess).

People ought to buy wins more often. Have we had an outright purchased
win since proposal 5884? (Even that turned into a mess of scams and
counterscams with respect to interpretation of the conditional vote
rules. The win only went through because a significant proportion of
bribe requests were sufficiently ambiguous that they ended up counting
as PRESENT rather than AGAINST.)

--
ais523