🙄

On 2018-02-14 08:17, Cuddle Beam wrote:
OK, I'm up for trying it. How much would you sell your vote for?

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 10:12 PM, Alex Smith <ais...@alumni.bham.ac.uk>
wrote:

On Tue, 2018-02-13 at 12:04 -0800, Kerim Aydin wrote:
In some ways a win is worth far more (bragging value and permanent
record) and
in some ways less (if I bribed each person a number of shinies to
vote for me
to win in a proposal, I bet "buying" a win would be - oh I dunno in
the 50-shiny
neighborhood or so at a guess).
People ought to buy wins more often. Have we had an outright purchased
win since proposal 5884? (Even that turned into a mess of scams and
counterscams with respect to interpretation of the conditional vote
rules. The win only went through because a significant proportion of
bribe requests were sufficiently ambiguous that they ended up counting
as PRESENT rather than AGAINST.)

--
ais523