Append to 2449 “winning the game”:
When one or more players win the game:
* Any intents to Declare Apathy by players who did not win are cancelled.
* Two Medals of Honor in the possession of each player who did not win are
* The Tailor CAN and SHALL once and within a timely fashion remove two ribbons
at random from the Ribbon Ownership of each player who did not win, excluding
the White ribbon.
* [i would revoke some Trust Tokens, but that would require real recordkeeping]
* [something relates to PAoAM if that gets a win condition]
Idea here is that winning would be a lot more meaningful if we had an incentive
to stop it