One thing I've thought could be a good idea in that regard is that each official method of winning can only be done by one person? Once someone's done it first the method's gone. Ribbons seem like a sensible exception to that given how long-term they are and that you "can't" get them as your first win.

On 2018-02-14 08:33, Gaelan Steele wrote:
Append to 2449 “winning the game”:

When one or more players win the game:
* Any intents to Declare Apathy by players who did not win are cancelled.
* Two Medals of Honor in the possession of each player who did not win are
destroyed.
* The Tailor CAN and SHALL once and within a timely fashion remove two ribbons
at random from the Ribbon Ownership of each player who did not win, excluding
the White ribbon.
* [i would revoke some Trust Tokens, but that would require real recordkeeping]
* [something relates to PAoAM if that gets a win condition]

—

Idea here is that winning would be a lot more meaningful if we had an incentive
to stop it

Gaelan