Also, I don't think this changes much about the "win economy", where "too
many wins" makes them worth "too little" (which I think this is trying to
stop, a sort of win inflation?)

Because I think that the proportion of wins of a person in comparison to
the total will still be more or less the same, would there be anti-win
inflation vs there not being any. Unless its desirable for the game design
to be competitive in which case we could just make new competition
mechanics and play those instead of touching what we already have and what
they have meant to us until now.

(I've got a competitive game in mind, I just want to design it a bit better
before proposing it. It's basically making the best "nomic-bot". But I want
to make it simple to play - no programming knowledge required - yet
similar/parallel enough to nomic itself)