On Tue, 13 Feb 2018, Alex Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 2018-02-13 at 22:17 +0100, Cuddle Beam wrote:
> > OK, I'm up for trying it. How much would you sell your vote for?
>
> I don't have a vote right now, and part of the problem is that Agora
> doesn't have much assets of lasting value at the moment to trade for
> it.
>
> Perhaps a vote trade would be the simplest way to go about it (i.e.
> each person promises to vote FOR one proposal that the other
> designates, enforced via some legally binding mechanism).

Well I got good traffic (an AI-1 majority) on "everyone who votes for me
to get a Black Ribbon gets a black ribbon themselves".  That's highly
situational on who has black ribbons though.  Hard to price things when
the asset trades have diminishing value (everyone only needs 1 black
ribbon any more are useless).