patching auctions, but think there should be a deeper change
because zombies are pretty powerful and unchecked right now.
Also, zombies from actual natural persons has a bit of baggage.
But the bidding's pretty cool, so Outline for discussion. This
nerfs them a bit but hopefully not so much that they're not worth
1. Zombies are artificial persons named in the rules, not
natural persons. Total fixed at ~6.
2. No one can own more than one zombie.
3. zombies revert to Agora after (time), suggesting 60-90 days
from end of auction.
4. zombies CANNOT register/deregister, object/support, or
enter contracts. Everything else like persons.
5. Registrar is encouraged to time auctions so as to conduct
single auctions for multiple zombies (multiple lots).