I mean in the current rules they can only perform one action a month, so
I don't think they're that overpowered? Making them non-players seems
like it'd make them entirely useless. And "artificial person" seems like
it's distorting the definition of person that we've kind of agreed not
to question too hard?
On 2018-02-23 05:37, Kerim Aydin wrote:
patching auctions, but think there should be a deeper change
because zombies are pretty powerful and unchecked right now.
Also, zombies from actual natural persons has a bit of baggage.
But the bidding's pretty cool, so Outline for discussion. This
nerfs them a bit but hopefully not so much that they're not worth
1. Zombies are artificial persons named in the rules, not
natural persons. Total fixed at ~6.
2. No one can own more than one zombie.
3. zombies revert to Agora after (time), suggesting 60-90 days
from end of auction.
4. zombies CANNOT register/deregister, object/support, or
enter contracts. Everything else like persons.
5. Registrar is encouraged to time auctions so as to conduct
single auctions for multiple zombies (multiple lots).