Aren't these more like golems now than zombies? I'm not too familiar
with the relevant traditions of nomenclature, although I know we've
had golems at some point in the past, but it seems to me that an
important characteristic of zombies is that they used to be "alive".

Also could we make them assets? They are property, and at this point
are purely synthetic entities.

-Aris