I spent months revising this thing and you people are just barely noticing
this. Good observation skills, everyone. Okay, but in all seriousness,
comments are inline.

El 28 feb. 2018 13:17, "Corona" <liliumalbum.ag...@gmail.com> escribió:

1) When a player builds a facility, in whose ownership is it created?
AFAIK, nowhere do the rules specify that.

I think there's a line somewhere that says that a facility always has the
same owner as it's parent land unit. If that does exist somewhere, that
text you copied in (2) is not really necessary in the first place.

2) Does anyone else think that the below wording is too vague about who
from to whom is the facility transferred?

"If the ownership of the Parent Land Unit of a Facilty is changed, that
facility is transferred along with it." [Attn. Rulekeepor: inconsistent
capitalization and misspeling of facility]

No. The facility is transferred with it, so from the same old owner to the
same new owner.

3) Shouldn't the rules specify what constitutes "consent" for use of a
facility on another player's LU?

There's an entire rule all about Agoran consent.

4) Shouldn't players (and contracts) be able to destroy (and downgrade?)
their own facilities without waiting for the next month?

I guess? I didn't put that in because I thought it would be illogical to
downgrade a facility. Maybe you should be able to destroy it though.

~Corona​