On Thu, 1 Mar 2018, Corona wrote:
> Should I award the Long Service Awards or do away with that section? They
> seem to have fallen into disuse.

You can't "do away" with them in the sense that they're awarded Patent Titles
and therefore tracked.  You could re-categorize them I suppose.

But every so often, like every couple years, someone (usually ADoP or Herald)
says "hey we haven't used that in a while" and figures out who might deserve
one and awards it.  It's been about that long so we're due (I know aranea was
from the last time we did this only a couple years ago I think).

We could also bring back a mechanism that lets the ADoP award these directly...