Sigh. We really need to do something to make the distribution of
assets fair again. I mean, we can't take everything away, because
there's no rule violation involved, but we could at least even it out
a bit. The asset distribution is so unfair at the moment that I'm
worried about the long term impact. Opinions?

-Aris