Proposal 7941, "HTML Scrubbing", by Alexis. [1] It passed [2], and was
implemented. [3]

I seem to be digging through my proposal archives a lot lately. I
haven't published them, partly because the proposals aren't in a
structured format. Would it be helpful if I published the raw archive
somewhere? I probably wouldn't update it all that often, and I
wouldn't be able to guaranty accuracy, but at least the data would be
available for the historical record.

-Aris

[1] It was part of that one 20+ plus item distribution.
https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg08449.html
[2] https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg08503.htm
[3] https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-discussion@agoranomic.org/msg40722.html