I sent that before I got your message about bidding 8.

On 4/3/2018 12:36 PM, Corona wrote:
I already bid 8.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 8:27 PM, Reuben Staley <reuben.sta...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Gaelan already bid 6 on 1-3. I bid 7 coins on 1-3.

On 4/3/2018 12:26 PM, Corona wrote:

I bid 6 coins on auctions 1-3 each, and 8 coins on auctions 4 & 5 each. We
will bury you!

~Corona

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 8:05 PM, Reuben Staley <reuben.sta...@gmail.com>