Hey absolute hypothetical fellas: what would happen if I made a
contract that said "this contract automatically amends itself to
whatever text V.J. Rada speaks in front of his computer after saying
zibbledy zobbldy zam" or something like that. would that work? and
could I make the position of assets unknowable to that technology?