A finger-pointing should be shenanigans if it happens 14 days after the
breach.  However, the way it's written, it's the final fine that's
ineffective if it's levied after 14 days (R2531).  That should be
fixed I think - given that the referee has a week to respond to a
finger-pointing, e can let it timeout if e doesn't want to blot it.

I don't like the option of "just card the offense" because it puts the
referee's opinion at direct odds with a judge's opinion.  In this case
for example, I really believe it's Shenanigans (based on my arguments
for that CFJ), so it's appropriate for me to call it.  But if the CFJ
found the reverse, I'd want to honor that.

So if I'm forced to card before the CFJ is done, I either have to lie
(and levy the fine when I don't believe it's appropriate just to keep
the option open for the CFJ) or be truthful (and prevent justice from
being served if the CFJ finds I'm wrong here).  I'm not fond of those
options.