Because it's clear that I have not used the correct Agoran Term, I amend my statement:

This is simply a case of Trigon writing down a thing that e didn't actually mean and everyone else not realizing until after the passing of the proposal. I wanted there to be five auctions, but clearly the passed text does not reflect my intent. I, working under the assumption that the rules called for five separate auctions, *attempted to initiate* five separate auctions.