Maybe some large amount of fabric could be turned into a ribbon? Probably a bad idea, but it's an idea.

On 4/11/2018 11:41 PM, Reuben Staley wrote:
Currently, fabric is only used in some upper-level rank-up payments. I think it is the least useful of the nine economic assets right now. If someone wanted to help with that, I would appreciate it lots.