So, we have an upcoming Tailor election, in which I am a candidate. Here are some reasons to vote for me when the time comes:

1) I don't have any other office, so if I win, I won't increase consolidation (that's probably not a great reason, but I have better ones)

2) I plan to create a Python script to make creating reports very easy, so they should always be on time and future Tailors can use my script

3) I'm working on creating an HTML version of the report, which will also be generated by the aforementioned Python script. Once it's ready, there will be an always up-to-date report on the AgoraNomic GitHub. For the moment, I also have an example of what it will roughly look like on my website: http://atmunn.tk/tailor.html

:)