On Sat, 28 Apr 2018, ATMunn wrote:

Interestingly, this message is not in my normal font, but it is different from the font the report was in. The font of this message isn't even monospace for some reason.

As expected from my theory (that it depends on which of the characters Ø and 天火狐 are in the message), my message had the same charset (EUC-KR) as the latest Registrar's Report, if you want to compare with that. (It's slightly different in also having a format: flowed parameter.)

Greetings,
Ørjan.