On Wed, 2 May 2018, Aris Merchant wrote:
>   Crystals are a currency, with the Treasuror as their recordkeepor.
>   They may be owned by Agora, persons, and contracts. The following units
>   are defined:
>
>   - Bronze Crystal, 1 crystal
>   - Silver Crystal, 2 crystals
>   - Gold Crystal, 4 crystals
>   - Platinum Crystal, 8 crystals

I don't think defining a single fungible currency to have multiple "units" is
rules-supported.  I'm trying to figure out if it truly breaks things or just
doesn't quite work.  I definitely don't think the rules make these distinctions
part of the Report for these assets.

Or is the intent just to use these as shorthand? -e.g. if the rules reward
someone "a Platinum Crystal" the recordkeepor just records that e got 8
crystals.