On June 1, 2018 1:06 AM, Ørjan Johansen <oer...@nvg.ntnu.no> wrote:

>     -   The message would be forwarded by you, but then there would need to be
>
>         a way to verify not just that server message but also that you
>
>         hadn't made any other similar requests.

Thinking idly: A way to get around this would be for multiple people to
generate a random number independently, and add them together (modulus 4). It
yields a number with the correct probability distribution, and can't be
influenced by just one person. But it seems excessively complicated, and I
agree with G. that working on trust is probably sufficient.

-twg