Hmm... maybe.  So I can stop myself from being installed into office by
removing consent, in R1006:
                                       A person CANNOT be made the
       holder of an elected office without eir explicit or reasonably
       implied consent.

This depends on consent at the moment the Election is resolved. Since
R1006 has precedence over R2152, and this block would happen at the
end of the election if I withheld consent:
       When a player wins an election, e is installed into the associated
       office and the election ends.

So it looks like "nominate but withdraw consent" may mean a candidate
stays in the election, but doesn't become the holder?  And if, like
me, e is the referee already, e would remain in office but as an
interim holder (as e didn't "become its holder by winning an election."

Which means, YIKES - a person who wins an election, but was the interim
officeholder before the election, STAYS INTERIM, because e didn't
"become its holder by winning an election".  Even if e nominated emself/
consented/etc.