I sent omd an email. I don't think e's paying close attention as e's been extremely idle on IRC.

Greetings,
Ørjan.

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018, Kerim Aydin wrote:

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus wrote:
Did this copy bounce? That would be concerning. I appreciate the severe
humiliation that you have brought upon me.

So the second copy (sent to both BAK and BUS) came to both BAK and BUS,
I got both copies.  Then your reply to DIS came through.  I replied to you
in DIS, and my reply seems to have been eaten too.  Also, the mailman web
archives aren't responding.

It is concerning.  If it helps, I got the below hard-bounce message with
my first copy (I've never gotten this hard-bounce message before):

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at vps.qoid.us.