I've noticed that I haven't made a proposal in a long time, so I decided
to start working on one, and it's going to be a big one this time. Draft
being worked on right now.

The idea is to have a new "dimension" or "realm" as I'm calling it where
players can go and get resources from. It would be similar to Arcadia,
except without the Black and White land and stuff, and nobody would be
able to own any land. You'd go in there, grab stuff, get out, and then
the dimension would reset the next month or something like that.

I also think that having the realm not totally cleared out might pose
some sort of threat to Agora, not something game-ruining, but enough to
encourage players to work together to clear it.

The proposal would also come with general rules for Realms, so Arcadia
would become a realm along with this new thing, and if people want to
add new realms in the future, it will be a lot easier.

Let me know what you think. Let me know if this is a terrible idea or if
it might be cool.