We evaluate votes at the time they are cast (iirc, unless we added
future conditionals back in). This vote, under the circumstances, was
a conditional with sufficient context within the game state. If
somebody made a vote like this without any previous context, it may be
ambiguous. Under these circumstances, the vote is trivially evaluable.
And when the vote, as soon as it is cast, evaluates as FOR, a future
user or any number of them could make similar conditionals counting on
this vote as a FOR. Ambiguity is situational and a vote with this
vote's text could be ambiguous at time (say, if one of the previous
five voters voted AGAINST) but it's clear in this case that any
reasonable reader of text would evaluate this as FOR when cast.