A separate message is sent to each subscriber, therefore variation could
occur. However, given the small size of this mailing list, any such
variation should be insignificant and from my understanding, regular. By
regular, I mean that if my time stamp is 2 seconds after yours on one
message, then on a different message, the same difference would occur,
therefore the order of events and time between events should not be in
dispute. However, I don't know much about mailing lists either, so if
someone else thinks that I am wrong, they probably have a point.