This would be fine but it completely nullifies paper. A better way to do
this while preserving the economy would be to get rid of paper and looms
then add lumber to the list of unrefinable resources. Also, everyone gets
paper once a month so participation in the economy is completely optional
still. And if anyone somehow uses up all their paper, I can just give you
some. Though that's not going to happen anytime soon because paper is being
consumed slower than it's being produced. All in all, there are quite a few
things wrong with this proposal that would prevent me from voting for it.