On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 1:36 PM Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Jul 2018, Reuben Staley wrote:
> > And there came a day when the Agoran people could do nothing but watch
> as the
> > world fell apart around them. All manner of disasters, natural or
> otherwise,
> > ravaged the world and forced them to abandon their Land of Arcadia...
> for a
> > second time.
>
> Notice of Honour
> +1 Trigon - however this is resolved, it's been a heck of a ride.
> -1 Aris - never participating, but quick to want to disassemble.

Fair enough. :) I bought some land once, and then there were no reports,
and I woke up to find it had gone away from falling to pay fees. I got
annoyed, and have never really reentered the economy. Part of that is all
of the various problems that keep happening, but a fair bit is me being
lazy.

-Aris