I didn't think about that problem, as I didn't read the previous sentence
carefully enough. I still think it works, because to "initiate a sanctioned
tournament with a specified, finalized set of regulations, Without 3
Objections" pretty clearly means that the proposed regulations become
regulations. Also, reading 2 better defends the interest of the game in any
case, so I think that one is more likely.

-Aris

-Aris