[...]​

> I want players to enjoy playing the
> game. If elected, I will try to figure out what the players want, and use
> my power as Prime Minister to ensure that their will is carried out.

​Well, my honorable competitor doesn't really need to be a Prime Minister
to carry out the will of the (presumably majority of) players, right,
except possibly to outvote minorities on high-AI proposals, right? This
raises the question whether my honorable competitor (or anyone) becoming
Prime Minister is beneficial to Agora.

///

But never mind all that, I don't have any concrete reform plans (not saying
I wouldn't make any if elected!). When I last asked about the Prime
Minister's extra vote, I was told it was there because it was thought to be
fun. Also, the ruleset's description of the Prime Minister is rather
jocular (a rarity in the ruleset), and my honorable competitor has been
recently criticized for being hasty etc. Therefore, I thought that perhaps
some Agorans would vote for me, even if I didn't have an agenda (other than
not being my honorable competitor), just for "the lulz".
I know it's a bizarre tactic, but I once got elected as student council rep
while partially using it, so I thought it might work.

(Also, I wanted to at least delay my honorable opponent's Prime
Minister-hood, as e has voted differently on some of the current proposals,
and if the election, being uncontested, were resolved at the end of the
nomination period, it would be before the proposals are resolved.)